Free Journal Template for GoodNotes

Features of making notes in IPad has make easier for everyone to write notes anywhere and carry everywhere. With that various templates has even given it a real and much aesthetic look than the real notebooks or Diaries. Virtual Templates are available all over the Internet to buy and use effortlessly with GoodNotes 5 app in IPad.



I was not ready with the idea of purchasing templates from the internet. So I prepared my own Templates. I would love to share my own templates for free.

This template has colourful pages that you can use as a template for many such notebooks. It has 12 hyperlinked bookmarks for easy navigation. Check the video down below to see how hyperlinked bookmarks in the template works.

You can subscribe using the link and you will get the freebies in your email address.



Feel free to ask for more Templates.



Buy on

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.